If you would like to change your account login details and enter a password other than your zip code/post code, this is how to do it.
- Log into your account
- Go to 'Change my account password'
- Enter your new password
- Since your billing zip code is your default password, you will see your new password showing up as your billing zip code. So go to 'View or Change my account/billing address'
- Enter your zip code again to replace the default one. That's it!
So each time you log in, remember to use your new password and not your zip code
- We do not store credit card info and you will be notified of any changes you make to your account to ensure it is secure.
- If you want to change your password by entering a new zip/post code, you do not need to follow step 4 and 5 above.
- If you change your billing/account address, you will need to also change your login zip code for future login.